(TBI) Traumatic Brain Injury
(TBI) TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver members with a traumatic brain injury and is designed to be a cost-effective alternative to nursing home placement which enables the participants to live in the least restrictive setting possible.
- Must be a Medicaid recipient.
- Diagnosed with TBI or other type of brain injury, such as stroke, anoxia, etc.
- Must be 18-64 years old.
- Must be eligible for a nursing facility level of care (determined by UAS)
- Must choose to live in the community rather than in a nursing facility.
- Can identify a safe living arrangement that will meet their needs.
- Can be supported safely within the community with the funds and services available under the HCBS/TBI Waiver
- Not participate in another HCBS waiver
We support English/Spanish/Korean/Cantonese/Mandarin !!
Please call us @ 929-418-0169 or email to [email protected]
Let us help you with your home care needs. We can answer any questions you have about caring for your loved one.