(NHTD) Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Medicaid Waiver Program
(NHTD) NURSING HOME TRANSITION AND DIVERSION MEDICAID WAIVER PROGRAM
The NHTD waiver uses Medicaid funding to provide supports and services to assist individuals with disabilities and seniors toward successful inclusion in the community. Waiver participants may come from a nursing facility or other institution (transition), or choose to participate in the waiver to prevent institutionalization (diversion).
- For patients transitioning from facility to community living
- Must be active Medicaid recipients
- Must be eligible for nursing facility level of care determined by a screening tool
- Must have a safe living arrangement that will meets patients need
- Must have proof of funds
- Must not participate in another HCBS waive
We support English/Spanish/Korean/Cantonese/Mandarin !!
Please call us @ 929-418-0169 or email to [email protected]
Let us help you with your home care needs. We can answer any questions you have about caring for your loved one.